Clean Out Services
Universal Services has on staff employees that are specially trained to recognize and sort through your families possessions. Our staff can determine what items have resale value verses things that may be kept for their emotional value. We can also save any financial documentation for a power of attorney. This process of cleaning out the family estate will ease the burden on working families that entrust our firm to provide them with a home ready to put on the market. Our initial survey of the home will help determine the needs of both the family and the situation. A detailed plan or inventory of how the items will be disposed will be provided. This may include some of the following options:
- A dumpster can be delivered at the home to aid the family or our crew as we sort through items.
- Packing and organizing items to go to a donation center.
- Delivery of items to go to another family member or friend of the family.
- Organizing the shipping of furniture or items to other parts of the country.
- Assist family with the resale of furniture or home furnishings that will go a consignment shop, auction or rummage sale. Our staff will plan, organize, and execute the estate sale for you.
- After the house is emptied out, our staff can clean the entire house so that the home is ready for sale.
- We will provide a list of referrals such as potential realtors, painters, carpet cleaning companies and other services as needed to families who are going through this process.
Change Text Size to Normal
Change Text Size to Medium
Change Text Size to Large